Monday, October 14, 2013

Family Tips: Travelex, Groupon, and Ink Garden......



 Hey Ya'll!

Some of you kiddies and your parents might be traveling these up and coming Holiday seasons. To make sure you have the best available options to choose from when traveling, here are some things to look at along with a few other things to keep in mind < | :-) !

When you are a dad out on business, a mom wanting to take a much needed vacation, or kids gearing up that long awaited trip you want to make sure you and your love ones are taken care. Here is a good place I use and you should too :

Travelex Insurance 
 With Travelex Insurance, you can bet your dollar that you're in the right hands when taking trips of all kinds. I use them all the time when I am making flights here, there, and everywhere! I can recall when I was making a flight to see family in New York and how I didn't want to spend that much money for a week or 2 long trip. Luckily, with Travelex's Travel Basic Plan, I was able to cover my belongings, medical expenses just in case I ever gotten sick on the flight,  freak trip interuptions, and more! Yes, all this with just a basic plan! If you want to be a little more fancy like I have from time to time or travellite, you can do this and then some from the list of options on TravelexInsurance.com! Whether it is a daughter who suddenly came down with the flu or son getting an ear infection, Travelex is the place to choose! It is a great bargain and top notch when it comes to insurance while traveling! With over 55 years of experience, why wouldn't they!  Click Here!

Groupon: Toys&Kids!



While going out, parents you might come across a lot of things us kiddies want! To get the best discounts and sales like only you should, Check out Groupon Goods! Groupon is a great place to find a lot of cool games and toys for less then what it would cost in the store. I know you have heard about and it is great! I just recently bought a classic, The Wonderful World Of Richard Scarry and not only was I thrilled at the find, I was also thrilled at the price! Because of the great deals, these sells don't last forever and should gotten while the gettin' is good! Check out all Toys & Kids

Ink Garden:
 

And as a reminder don't forget to check out InkGarden! I don't want you all to miss out on this great site where you can custom make things for a good price with great quality! Save on premium holiday cards 60% using code: PREMIUM40! Click Here For More!  And while you are traveling the world in 80 days make sure when you drop by relatives houses to use your custom blankets, pillows, and even placemats from InkGarden as well! Use code: PLUSH at checkout when getting premium blankets. Click Here! 


Watch out for posts likes these and more on UHETV-kids blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...