Monday, October 14, 2013

Randoms + Book To Read: Costumes and Goosebumps....


My nephew Bobbi knows what he wants to be for Halloween! He has it all planned out! Little does he know I already have his costume and everything. He is going to be so excited!!! And can you believe it was 20% off?! He loves Disney's Cars and I am so glad I got this because I know it will make him happy on Halloween! You know can too get up on this from now until November the 2nd! So what are you waiting for, get in on it just like I did!

Costumes At Target: Spyro and Pink Ranger 

Spyro The Dragon
What is it going to be Spyro the dragon...a classic game by the way or.......


Pink Ranger of Power Rangers

A crime fighting Pink Ranger of the Power Rangers?! You have to admit it would be pretty cool!



Books To Read: Goosebumps:

Now, if you aren't a scary pants like me and won't come flying out your bed as you read this...by yourself, then I dare you to read Goosebumps by R.L. Stine! You have to be pretty brave to write these books and even braver to read them! I surely am not a one and know you guys and gals can read this faster than a witch can click her heels! These books still give me the heepee jeepees!

 

With a title like that, you just have to see how this story unfolds! Who wants the first day of school to last...forever! Certainly not me when R.L. Stine is writing it! And oh yeah, check out the The Haunting Hour too!

Enjoy! And don't off that night light........



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...