Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Randoms: Law and Order: Special Letters Unit......


I. Love. Seasame. Street. And think you love them too! They have been on television forever and I seem to not get tired of seeing them. Maybe it is just the child in me! No matter if it is or not I just can't get enough. The clip I decided to share with you is about the alphabets...but with a twist....a Law and Order twist! Letter M is missing. No ones where it or where it has went. It is up to the Special Letters Unit to figure that out. It is hard task but with the Chunk Chunk sound, angry cops, and a missing letter at stake, someone has to do it. You will be surprised at what happens as the details of this case unravels!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...