Friday, November 8, 2013

Family Tips: A Travelex and CardStore Thanksgiving....

 Make the most of your holiday with these Family Tips!


 

Hey Mommies and Daddies! I know that you guys might be flying for this Thanksgiving Holiday to see family, friends, and kids or maybe you know some family, friends with kids who are doing the same. A great way to customize your or their flight to grandma's house for that good old fashion cooking is by using Travelex! I use it and I tell you it really is the best thing you can do when making any type of flight. It covers a lot from luggage, sudden illness, and even flight cancellation (though we aren't hopping for that)! When a travel insurance service covers $100,000+ on a basic plan, you know you are in the right hands! Try it now!

$1.49 Holiday Cards + Free Stamp When You Select Mail to the Recipient at Cardstore!
click me!

While you and the kids are Nana's house this Thanksgiving season, why not give her a card! I am sure she will appreciate it very much! I happen to be going to my grandfather's and he loves cards so I plan on getting him a card from CardStore especially with there being a sell going on cards for $1.49 + free shipping! It lasts until 11/30 using code: C A M 3 1 3 1 so I will definitely getting on it! They actually have a lot of sales going on but think this one is the best for me. Take a look for yourself :-)!



 Gobble! Gobble!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...